• During this unprecedented time, we know you may be experiencing stress and financial hardship. ATIC policyholders facing financial challenges can request a special payment plan that delays payments without penalty.
• The Relief Program covers payments that were due between March 29, 2020 and July 6, 2020 (the “Covered Period”).
• The time to apply for relief expires on August 31, 2020.
To apply please submit the COVID-19 Relief Application which can be found here ATIC Premium Deferral Application.
• To help ATIC evaluate eligibility for addition relief, we request that you submit your vehicle’s usage data for prior, during, and after the Covered Period to COVIDRelief@american-transit.com. Information about vehicle usage data and how to submit such data to us can be found on the ATIC Premium Deferral Application.
• As a thank you to drivers who keep New York moving during this critical time, Excelsior members are eligible for a free car disinfecting kit. Learn more.
• ATIC understands the unprecedented challenges that COVID-19 has imposed upon our lives both personally and professionally. ATIC is committed to doing our best to support our community and industry. We have attempted to outline
some of the relief measures put forth by the government agencies, our industry, and ATIC that we feel are of greatest interest to our business partners. Learn more.
• All TLC drivers have an opportunity to work as part the MTA’s Essential Connector program which is facilitated by an Excelsior vendor. Sign up at https://excelsiorfhv.com/EssentialWorkersTransportationProgram